Production process of masterbatch granulator 2
The production process of the masterbatch granulator can be divided into 7 steps:
1. Weighing: Toner, carrier, lubricant, dispersant and other additives are weighed according to the weight required by the process, the higher the accuracy, the better.
2. Stirring: Put the weighed additives into the high mixer in an orderly manner according to the technological process.
3. Extruder: Set according to the temperature of the carrier of the masterbatch, start the machine after the heat preservation to a certain time, and increase the speed from slow to fast.
4. Stranding: The backer of the die discharger takes the material strip and moves it to the pelletizer at a constant speed, and halfway through the blow dryer or suction dryer.
5. Cut and pull: When the material strip arrives at the feed port of the pelletizer, slowly increase the speed of the pelletizer.
6. Packing: Packing according to customer's needs.
7. Follow-up adjustment: After the whole set of equipment is running normally, adjust the speed to the normal production speed in turn.
The Application approach to extruder machine manufacturers is becoming increasingly popular; consequently, there is a surge in the demand for .
The guiding vision of Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. is 'Bringing the best to everyone we touch'. By 'The best', we mean the best products, the best people and the best ideas.
Application allows users to apply in different ways for satisfying their needs.
The same determination is critical for business owners. The journey in Application business is both a challenging and rewarding experience.
Application developed from Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd.’s unique skills in high technology has helped to produce Applicationplastic extruder machine manufacturers.