What are the cleaning methods and maintenance steps of the twin-screw extruder?
In order to have a longer service life of the twin-screw extruder, it is necessary not only to operate strictly according to the operating procedures, but also to clean and maintain it regularly, so what are the specific cleaning and maintenance methods? Next, TENGDA Plastic Extruder Machine Manufacturers will give you a brief introduction.
Cleaning method of twin-screw extruder:
1. Resin cleaning method
This method is to clean the machine with resin, such as polyester resin or epoxy resin. This method is generally used in the cleaning of new equipment or after the extruder has been used for a period of time, because part of the material remains on the screw or barrel and gelled, the extrusion speed of the material slows down, and the color difference of the color-changing variety is large. , this method can be used.
2. Non-resin cleaning method
This method uses materials such as rice, corn, sawdust, and toilet paper that have certain friction and are easily crushed. When the extruder is heated to the normal extrusion temperature, the friction between these materials and the screw and barrel is used to remove them. PVC resin glue attached to the surface of the screw and barrel.
Experience shows that the outer shell of paddy rice has high hardness and great friction. In comparison, the cleaning effect is ideal. After using this method to clean the machine, it is necessary to open the screw barrel to check the cleaning situation. Under normal circumstances, it is necessary to use the PVC resin cleaning material formula to clean the machine according to the above method before proceeding to the production of formal products.
3. Dismantling the screw and barrel by manual cleaning
This method is to heat the extruder to the working temperature, and push the screw out manually or automatically to remove the easy-to-remove materials while it is hot. After cooling, put it into an organic solvent tank filled with acetone or cyclohexanone and soak it. When the molten deposit attached to the screw swells, manually remove the deposit.
The soaking time of the screw depends on the amount of attachment and the thickness of the gel. In order to use less solvent and facilitate the sealing of the container, use a steel pipe or stainless steel pipe slightly thicker than the diameter of the screw rod, and weld the seal at one end to use it as a soaking tank.
Maintenance of twin-screw extruder:
1. After the machine has been used for a period of time, a comprehensive inspection is required to check the tightness of all screws.
2. In case of a power outage in production, the main drive and heating stop. When the power supply is restored, the extruder must be reheated to the specified temperature and held for a period of time before the extruder can be started.
3. After the extruder has been used for 500 hours, there will be iron filings or other impurities from gear grinding in the reduction box. Therefore, the gears should be cleaned and the lubricating oil of the reduction box should be replaced.
4. If the instrument and pointer are found to be fully turned, check whether the contact of the thermocouple and other side lines is good.
5. No debris is allowed in the material, and hard objects such as metal and sand are strictly prohibited from entering the hopper and extruder.
6. When opening the barrel cover or the exhaust cover, be careful to prevent foreign matter from falling into the host.
7. There should be enough time for warm-up and warm-up, and the manual cranking should be brisk before driving. Generally, after reaching the process setting temperature, the temperature should be kept constant for 2 hours.
8. The screw is only allowed to start at low speed, and the idling time does not exceed 3 minutes.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd.’s administrative systems and management team are extraordinary-you'll need them to get a new location up and running.
Reach us at TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers. We'll always try to give you the BEST deal on . If we can't, we'll at least give you some hel pful advice. Please use our experience!
But loyalty programs aren't just a boon for customers – TENGDA gets access to tons of valuable data for opt-in marketing campaigns.
For most children plastic extruder machine manufacturers is a struggle. If that is also the case for your children, find the solution at TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers.TENGDA are your best choice.
extruder machine manufacturers Application with plastic extruder machine manufacturers are used extensively in extruder machine manufacturers.