Masterbatch production process
1. Weighing: Toner, carrier, lubricant, dispersant and other additives are weighed according to the weight required by the process, and the higher the accuracy, the better.
2. Stirring: Put the weighed components into the high-speed mixer in the order required by the process
3. Extruder: Set according to the temperature of the carrier of the masterbatch, keep it warm for a certain time before starting the machine, and increase the speed from slow to fast.
4. Stranding: After the die is discharged, hold the strip and move it towards the pelletizer at a constant speed, passing through a blow dryer or a suction dryer in the middle.
5. Cut and pull: When the material strip reaches the feed port of the pelletizer, slowly increase the speed of the pelletizer.
6. Packaging: according to the company's requirements
7. Follow-up adjustment: After the complete set of equipment is running normally for a period of time, adjust the speed to the normal production speed in turn. Masterbatch Granulator
Color Masterbatch Granulator Processing Equipment Arrangement: High Mixer----Spiral Automatic Feeder------Twin Screw Granulator-------Cooling Water Tank------- Dryer-------cut pellets
In today's world, have risen to an unexpected level of plastic extruder machine manufacturers. It has gained a lot of popularity and has come up with different kinds of variations in its content.
Exceed customers' expectations in the procedures of manufacturing Application.
Consumers like these are interested not just in Application they will spend their money on, but also in the human and environmental impact of the supply chain that produces those goods.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. usees sentiment analysis to understand what their customers care about and leverage that information to reposition their products, create new content or even provide new products and services.