In 2018, global e-waste production set a record of 64.7 million tons, but only 20% was recycled. Therefore, e-waste recycling is a market worth investing in and tapping.
1. Automobile interior and exterior decoration: instrument panel, decorative pillar, instrument front cover, grille, interior and exterior decorations.
2. Business equipment casing and built-in parts: notebook/desktop computers, copiers, printers, plotters, monitors.
3. Telecommunications, mobile phone shells, accessories and smart cards (SIM cards).
4. Electrical products, electronic product housings, meter covers and housings, household switches, plugs and sockets, cables and wires.
5. Household appliances, such as washing machines, hair dryers, and internal and external parts of microwave ovens.