What are the parts of the structure of the screw extruder?
1. Transmission part
1. The transmission part is usually composed of a motor, a gearbox and a bearing. During the extrusion process, the screw speed must be stable and cannot change with the change of the screw load, so as to keep the quality of the obtained product uniform. Generally, AC commutator motors, DC motors and other devices are used to achieve stepless speed change.
2. The function of the transmission system is to drive the screw and supply the torque and speed required by the screw during the extrusion process. It is usually composed of a motor, a reducer and a bearing. On the premise that the structure is basically the same, the manufacturing cost of the reducer is roughly proportional to its overall size and weight.
2. Feeding device
1. Most of the feed materials are pellets, but strip materials or powder materials can also be used. The charging equipment usually uses a conical hopper, and its volume requires at least one hour's supply.
2. There is a cut-off device at the bottom of the hopper to adjust and cut off the material flow. The side of the hopper is equipped with a viewing hole and a calibration and measurement device. Some hoppers may also have decompression devices or heating devices to prevent raw materials from absorbing moisture from the air, or some barrels may also have their own agitators, which can automatically feed or feed them.
1. The screw is the heart of the extruder and the key component of the extruder. The performance of the screw determines the productivity, plasticizing quality, dispersion of fillers, melt temperature, and power of an extruder. consumption etc. It is the most important part of the extruder, which can directly affect the application range and production efficiency of the extruder.
2. The rotation of the screw exerts extreme pressure on the plastic, so that the plastic can move, pressurize and obtain part of the heat from friction in the barrel. The plastic is mixed and plasticized during the movement of the barrel, and sticky When the fluid melt is extruded and flows through the die, it obtains the desired shape and forms it.
4. Machine head and die
1. The machine head and the die are usually integrated, and are collectively referred to as the machine head; but there are also cases where the machine head and the die are separated. The function of the machine head is to convert the plastic melt in rotational motion into parallel linear motion, so that the plastic can be further plasticized evenly, and the melt can be introduced into the die evenly and stably, and the necessary molding pressure can be given to make the plastic easy to form and The resulting product is dense.
2. The die is a channel with a certain cross-sectional shape. When the plastic melt flows in the die, it obtains the desired shape, and is cooled and hardened by the shaping device and cooling system outside the die to form it. The components of the machine head and the die include filter screen, porous plate, flow divider (sometimes it is combined with the core into one part), core, die and machine neck and other components.
The above content is a specific introduction to the different parts of the screw extruder. I believe you have a deeper understanding of the structure of the screw extruder.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. is famous for creating innovative products like the Application and supporting their market leadership with savvy marketing campaigns to build an elite brand.
See reviews of the latest trend in Application industry at TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers, and see the best that work in just minutes! Visit us right away!
extruder machine manufacturers Application is one of the most commonly used tool for plastic extruder machine manufacturers.
The team of engineers and developers at Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. are the best in their own way and we promise to provide timely service to our esteemed clients.