What are the performance and daily maintenance of the twin-screw granulator?
What are the performance of the twin-screw extruder? It usually has two kinds of material performance and molding performance, so what does this performance determine? Everyone knows that daily maintenance and regular maintenance can make the life of the twin-screw extruder longer It is long, so we must do this work well, so what is its promotion and maintenance like? Below. TENGDA Plastic Extruder Machine Manufacturers will briefly introduce the performance of the twin-screw extruder and its daily maintenance.
What are the performances of the twin-screw granulator?
1. Material properties
What is the material performance of the twin-screw granulator? Next, please see TENGDA Plastic Extruder Machine Manufacturers to introduce the twin-screw granulator from the following two points.
1. The material performance of the twin-screw granulator is mainly as follows: excellent electrical insulation (especially high-frequency insulation), white hard and brittle, metal sound when falling on the ground, light transmittance second only to organic glass, coloring and water resistance properties and good chemical stability. It has excellent flame retardancy and is a non-combustible plastic.
2. Average strength and good rigidity, but brittle, prone to stress brittle cracking, not resistant to benzene, gasoline and other organic solvents. The long-term use temperature can reach 260 degrees, and it remains stable in 400 degrees of air or nitrogen. After modification by adding glass fiber or other reinforcing materials, the impact strength can be greatly improved, heat resistance and other mechanical properties are also improved, the density is increased to 1.6-1.9, and the molding shrinkage is as small as 0.15-0.25%. Production of heat-resistant parts, insulating parts and chemical instruments, optical instruments and other parts.
2. Molding performance
Of course, there is another kind of molding performance. Let's take a look at the two characteristics of molding performance.
1. Amorphous material, low moisture absorption, but should be dried and formed.
2. The fluidity is between ABS and PC. It solidifies quickly, shrinks little, and is easy to decompose. The mold temperature is 100-150 degrees. The taper of the main channel should be large and the flow channel should be short. Application Range Generally, it can be used in the manufacture of PPS pipes, PPS sheets and other materials, and is mostly used in construction and home furnishing.
The basic structure of PPS granulator: 1. Twin-screw main engine 2. Water-stretched head 3. Conveyor belt 4. Pelletizer 5. Stock bin
This unit is also suitable for: 1. Enhanced modification: PP/PA/PBT/ABS/AS/PC/POM/PPS/PET, etc. plus glass fiber, carbon fiber 2. Blended alloy PC+ABS/PA+ABS/CPE+ ABS/PP+EPDM/PA+EPDM/PP+SBS, etc. 3. Filling: PE/PP/EVA, etc. + calcium carbonate, talcum powder, titanium dioxide, carbon black, etc. 4. Flame-retardant masterbatch: PP/PA/ABS /EVA/PBT, etc. + flame retardant, additives 5. Degradable masterbatch: PP/PE/PS, etc. + starch, additives, etc.
Daily maintenance of twin-screw granulator:
1. The basis of daily maintenance is to clean the machine and lubricate the moving parts of the extruder. For example, there will be iron filings or other impurities from gear grinding in the gearbox, check the wear of gears and bearings and make records. Clean the gears and replace the gearbox lubricating oil at the same time.
2. After a period of use, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive inspection of the extruder, check the tightness of all screws, and make a record. Confine the loose threaded parts and check them in real time to prevent failures during operation.
3. Check and adjust the motor, control instrument, various pipelines and working parts. If the power is suddenly cut off during production, the main drive and heating stop, and when the power is restored, each section of the barrel must be reheated to the specified temperature and held for a period of time before the extruder can be started.
4. If the instrument and pointer are found to be fully turned, check whether the contact of the thermocouple and other side lines is good.
5. The inner wall of the cooling water pipe attached to the extruder is prone to scaling and the exterior is prone to corrosion and rust. Careful inspection should be done during daily maintenance. Excessive scale will block the pipeline, and the cooling effect will not be achieved. Severe corrosion will cause water leakage. Measures for descaling and anti-corrosion cooling must be taken during daily maintenance.
6. Focus on checking the brush wear of the DC motor that drives the screw, and regularly check whether the resistance value of the motor is above the specified value. In addition, check whether the connecting wires and other parts are rusted, and take protective measures.
The above is to introduce the rules of daily maintenance of the performance and skills of the twin-screw granulator. I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. is recognized as one of the leading manufacturer of in China.Trust in us and make Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. your Application supplier. Our products will bring more economic value to you.
For more information on extruder machine manufacturers Application and how to find the best quality at the right price, check out TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers.
We studied how market-leading companies are harnessing data to reshapeNanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd., and explored how they can put data to work for us in ways that create value for our own businesses.