What is the reason for the unstable discharge speed of the twin-screw extruder
Don't panic, everyone comes to check the same
What is the reason for the unstable output speed of the twin-screw extruder
1. First check whether the feeding port of the twin-screw plastic extruder is blocked, whether the feeding is stable or not
2. Check whether the engine temperature and working pressure are normal
3. Is the discharge port and the filter screen blocked?
4. Is the temperature in each area normal?
5. Is the screw damaged a lot?
6. Are the rolling bearings damaged in various places?
7. Is the current flow stable?
The above 7 points are the reasons for the unstable output speed of the twin-screw extruder equipment. For more information about twin-screw extruders, pay attention to the official website of Nanjing TENGDA Plastic Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (www.lulongjichu .com)
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. is one of the world’s leading and most-trusted suppliers to the relevant markets.
Helping the needy plastic extruder machine manufacturers industries with quality products had been our main goal and we have succeeded in providing simple and effective solutions which has a huge scope to be implemented in the near future. Go to TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers to know more about us.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. employs a group of professional staff, enhancing the function of Application.
need fuel for energy,while extruder machine manufacturers do not.