What is the solution to the unstable current of the twin-screw extruder?
Nanjing TENGDA will give you a brief introduction to the reasons and solutions for the unstable current of the twin-screw extruder granulator:
1. The main motor bearing is damaged or poorly lubricated.
2. The screw adjustment pad is wrong, or the phase is wrong, and the components interfere.
3. A certain section of the heater fails and does not heat.
4. Uneven feeding.
The specific solutions are as follows:
1. Check the adjustment pad and pull out the screw to check whether the screw has interference.
2. Overhaul the main motor and replace the bearing if necessary.
3. Check the feeder and troubleshoot.
4. Check whether the heaters work normally, and replace the heaters if necessary.
Application has become a crucial product for marketers, especially when it comes to brand building and engaging potential customers.
All of the long-term strategies and short-term actions of TENGDA will be molded by a set of core values that are shared by each and every associate.
When you choose to buy instead of extruder machine manufacturers, the money you save may allow you to buy multiple other necessities, more than you had initially planned on buying.
The success of Application of campaigns largely rides on how you market your company to the crowd.