Why does the extruder have poor plasticization?
1. The situation of poor plasticization
(1) The surface of the plastic layer has a toadskin-like condition.
(2) The temperature control is low, the instrument panel needle shows a low temperature, and the specific measurement temperature is also low.
(3) The surface of the plastic is black, and there are fine cracks or small particles that have not been plasticized.
(4) The plastic gluing operation is not well sutured, and there is an obvious mark.
2. The cause of poor plasticization
(1) The temperature control is too low or the adjustment is not suitable.
(2) There are hard-to-plasticize epoxy resin particles in the plastic.
(3) The operation steps are unreasonable, the extruder screw and braking efficiency are too fast, and the plastic is not fully plasticized.
(4) Plastic mixing is uneven or plastic itself has product quality problems.
(5) The plasticizing capacity of the extruder screw in the extruder is insufficient, and the shear stress and compression force are insufficient.
(6) The compression force of the mold shell is insufficient.
Nanjing TENGDA Plastic Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech company established by a group of research and development, production, sales and service teams in the extruder industry for many years. It is committed to the manufacture of complete sets of equipment and related processes based on twin-screw extruders .Focus on: plastic granulator, customized plastic granulator, looking for extrusion machinery and equipment. Look for Nanjing TENGDA Plastic Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. have long believed that management practices are an important element in productivity.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. would like to provide our customers with as near perfect protection, as near perfect service as is humanly possible and to do so at the lowest possible cost.'
There is growing awareness about the health benefits of among the consumers resulting in its increasing popularity.