Working principle of twin screw extruder
From the point of view of the principle of motion, co-meshing, counter-meshing and non-meshing types are different in twin-screw extruders.
1. Co-rotating meshing twin-screw extrusion
This type of extruder is available in low speed and high speed, the former is mainly used for profile extrusion, while the latter is used for specialty polymer processing operations.
(1) Tight meshing extruder. Low-speed extruders have closely intermeshing screw geometries where the flight profile of one screw closely matches the flight profile of the other screw, a conjugate screw profile.
(2) Self-cleaning extruder. High-speed co-rotating extruders have closely matched flight profiles. This kind of screw can be designed to have a fairly small screw gap, so that the screw has a closed self-cleaning effect. This twin-screw extruder is called a tight self-cleaning co-rotating twin-screw extruder.
2. Counter-meshing twin-screw extruder
The gap between the two screw grooves of the closely meshing counter-rotating twin-screw extruder is very small (much smaller than the gap in the co-rotating twin-screw extruder), so positive conveying characteristics can be achieved.
3. Non-intermeshing twin-screw extruder
The center distance between the two screws of the non-intermeshing twin-screw extrusion is greater than the sum of the radii of the two screws.
Over the years, has become very popular as more and more people are trying it out.
We humbly ask you to use Application and we guarantee that you would be in a great delight with using the product.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. incorporates average length of the workweek, average growth in number of small businesses, startup per capita, average of growth of business revenues, five-year business survival rate, industry variety, entrepreneurship index and how digital a state is.
As a top provider of products, Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. will surely meet your urgent need for Application solutions. Go to TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers.
To properly understand what customers want, when, why and how they want it, Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. needs to pivot toward sentiment analysis, a burgeoning technology that taps into consumer demand based on natural language processing.