Matters needing attention in twin-screw extruder
1. Correctly install the motors and their circuits. The motor adopts three-phase 380V heating plate and adopts 220V current.
2. Check whether the screws are loose and whether the rotation of each spindle is flexible.
3. Do a good job of grounding protection outside the body.
4. Check whether the rotation of each spindle of the twin-screw extruder is correct.
5. The heating sheet is powered and preheated until the shell of the barrel body melts the foam, and it must be noted that the raw materials in the upper and lower barrels must be completely melted before each twin-screw extruder is started, so that it is flexible to rotate the big wheel. Because the remaining raw materials in the machine head melt, it is recommended to use a blowtorch to strengthen the preheating of the upper and lower machine heads.
6. Flexibly control the length of the drawer into the water, depending on the temperature and water temperature, cool the drawer through water for about 1.1-1.7M, so that the drawer is not brittle and does not stick after cutting.
7. Observe the color and shape of the discharge material, and flexibly grasp the power supply and stop conditions of each heating chip.
8. If there are many impurities such as ash and soil in the raw material, 60-80 mesh, 1-3 layers of screens can be added before the sieve to ensure the color and purity of the particles.
TENGDA needs to be able to reach social users in a way that complements what the brand is doing if they want to succeed at social commerce.
What are you waiting for? Don't you want to provide perfect support to plastic extruder machine manufacturers? If yes, so, switch to Application right away!
Application receives the updates through industry associations, internal legal counsel, regional associations and legal publications.