How to choose a plastic granulator that suits you?
1. Choose a reasonable plastic granulator according to the actual situation of the user, such as the supply of raw materials, investment budget, power supply and water supply of the plant, etc.
2. Users can choose a plastic granulator with advanced technical parameters and reasonable price through vertical or horizontal comparison. 'Vertical' means that the main technical parameters of the plastic granulator should meet the industry standards and be reviewed according to the industry standards. 'Horizontal' is based on the comparison of technical parameters of similar plastic granulators at home and abroad.
3. The stability, reliability, safety and service life of the machine are an important indicator for choosing a plastic granulator. The stability of the machine is mostly reflected in whether the equipment structure and auxiliary systems run smoothly in each cycle, work in a quiet environment without impact, and the noise must not exceed the industry standard. These conditions are related to the manufacturing and assembly precision of the machinery, as well as the rational design and structure of its connecting device. The reliability and service life are mainly reflected in the system rigidity of the plastic granulator, which is related to the structure, size, material and heat treatment process of the reducer, bearing housing, screw, barrel, cross connector and its bearings;
Safety: Preheat the screw and barrel to prevent cold start. When the material of the screw does not reach the specified temperature and holding time, it is forbidden to start, otherwise accidents will occur.
4. The production efficiency of the equipment should be high, the functional facilities should be perfect, and the degree of automation should be high. Polytech granulator can realize manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic operation.
The high production efficiency is mainly manifested in the short granulation cycle of plastics under normal granulation process conditions. This is a comprehensive performance index reflecting the mechanical, power and heating systems of a plastic granulator. Therefore, high-quality power sources, reducers, electronic components, and sophisticated manufacturing technology must be used to improve the sensitivity of the granulator system. And various repetition accuracy, this is a reliable guarantee for the efficient work of the plastic granulator system.
5. Energy saving and environmental protection of granulation equipment are indicators that cannot be ignored. Energy saving mainly reflects the water-saving and power-saving capabilities of plastic granulators compared with similar machines when the power drive system, cleaning system, heating system, and cooling system meet normal process conditions.
6. The humanized design and operability of the plastic granulator are also important indicators to measure the quality of the equipment. The operation and management of the plastic granulator should be more humanized, the operation should be convenient, and the display should be clear and understandable at a glance. With parameter selection and temperature control, it can quickly diagnose and eliminate faults, reduce material waste in the shortest time, and restore the normal operation of the system.
7. The maintenance and repair of the equipment are convenient and simple. For example, the mechanical power source, reducer, heating system, and temperature control cabinet are installed in places that are conducive to machine maintenance and overhaul, and the parts are universal and highly standardized, and can be supplied in the market at any time.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. is trying to institute social good changes this relationship because it averts a firm's resources from its core task of increasing profits.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd.’s sole aim is to provide exquisite and unheard of features to the concept of producing technology.
Getting Application from an idea to production is a complex process. It involves significant research, time, planning and patience. But with the right information, the right resources and the right product, it's possible.