How to maintain the twin-screw extruder granulator daily?
The professional twin-screw extruder granulator manufacturer TENGDA extrusion equipment briefly introduces the daily maintenance of twin-screw extruder
1. Sundries are not allowed in the material, and hard objects such as metal and sand are strictly prohibited from entering the hopper and extruder.
2. There must be enough time for preheating and heating up, and the manual cranking should be brisk before driving. Generally, it should be kept at a constant temperature for 2 hours after reaching the process set temperature.
3. When opening the barrel cover or the air extraction cover, prevent foreign objects from falling into the host.
4. After the extruder is used for 500 hours, there will be iron filings or other impurities from the gears in the gear box. Therefore, the gears should be cleaned and the gear box lubricating oil should be replaced.
5. In case of power failure during production, the main drive and heating stop. When the power supply is restored, each section of the barrel must be reheated to the specified temperature and kept warm for a period of time before the extruder can be started.
6. If the steering fullness of the instrument and pointer is found, check whether the contact between the thermocouple and other side lines is good.
7. The screw is only allowed to start at low speed, and the idling time should not exceed 3 minutes.
8. After using the twin-screw extruder for a period of time, a comprehensive inspection should be performed to check the tightness of all screws.
looking for the best deal while getting a quality is usually the number-one objective for most extruder machine manufacturers manufacturer.
The best way to confront your plastic extruder machine manufacturers problem is to search for a high quality offered by Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. at TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers. Take a look!
While extruder machine manufacturers, plastic extruder machine manufacturers Application can help achieve high accuracy._x000D_