Precautions when the twin-screw extruder has not been turned on for a long time
Points to note when the twin-screw extruder has not worked for a long time are:
1. Comprehensively check whether the electrical wiring is accurate and whether the parts are loose.
2. Detect the heating module (heater) of the twin-screw extruder to check whether the insulation resistance is too large.
3. Appropriately add lubricating oil into the body of the twin-screw extruder to lubricate the equipment so as not to damage the equipment during full operation.
4. Confirm whether the twin-screw barrel components of the main engine are complete and whether they are incomplete. If the waste plastics that need to be processed and granulated are not suitable for this extruder, they should be replaced.
5. Check the feeding motor, whether the direction of rotation is consistent with the work requirements. Generally, the main engine rotates clockwise during operation.
6. Clean up debris. When adding new processing materials, it is necessary to ensure that the storage area is clean and free of debris to avoid mixing materials.
7. After checking these items, the twin-screw extruder still cannot be started immediately for operation. It is necessary to take a small part of the material to test the machine to check whether it can fully operate.
Building a brand as TENGDA from the very start is simple so long as you keep 'the three C's' in mind: clarity, consistency and constancy.
For more information on extruder machine manufacturers Application and how to find the best quality at the right price, check out TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers.
plastic extruder machine manufacturers has become a serious problem for an increasing number of people around the world, that's why highly effective are developed by Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd..