- Bio Plastics Extruder
- Recycling Extruder
- Masterbatch Extruder
- Compounding Extruder
- Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastics Extruder
- Engineering Plastics Extruder
- TPE Thermoplastic Elastomers Extruder
- PVA Water Soluble Extruder
- PVC Cable Wire Material Extruder
- Spare Parts
- Auxiliary Machines
- Single Screw Extruder
- Two Stage Extruder
Reasons for the current instability of the main machine of the co-rotating parallel twin-screw extruder
Reasons for the current instability of the main machine of the co-rotating parallel twin-screw extruder:
(1) The screw adjustment pad is wrong, or the phase is wrong, and the components interfere.
(2) Uneven feeding.
(3) A certain section of the heater fails and does not heat.
(4) The main motor bearing is damaged or poorly lubricated.
The solution to the current instability of the co-rotating parallel twin-screw extruder is as follows:
(1) Overhaul the main motor and replace the bearing if necessary.
(2) Check the adjustment pad and pull out the screw to check whether the screw interferes.
(3) Check the feeder and troubleshoot.
(4) Check whether each heater is working normally, and replace the heater if necessary.
There is a strong need for more research on , in order to be able to provide strong and conclusive evidence of their plastic extruder machine manufacturers effects. However, recent studies have provided valuable insights into how the intake of may result in improved extruder machine manufacturers.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. offers best-in-class products, fast delivery time, and personable, highly competent, and unparalleled services.
The more people who do a certain thing, the more likely others are to do it as well. When TENGDA can demonstrate their popularity or satisfaction across a wide customer base, other consumers are more likely to buy in as well.