- Sheet Extruder
- Bio Plastics Extruder
- Recycling Extruder
- Masterbatch Extruder
- Compounding Extruder
- Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastics Extruder
- Engineering Plastics Extruder
- TPE Thermoplastic Elastomers Extruder
- PVA Water Soluble Extruder
- PVC Cable Wire Material Extruder
- Spare Parts
- Auxiliary Machines
- Single Screw Extruder
- Two Stage Extruder
Reasons for wear of the rotor shaft of the air compressor of the twin-screw extruder
The twin-screw extruder is a twin-screw rotary extrusion production machine. However, when the equipment is in operation for a long time, it is often troubled by the wear and tear of the transmission parts. If the repair is not timely, it will affect the production of the enterprise.
The following editor will introduce to you the analysis of the reasons for the wear of the rotor shaft of the twin-screw extruder:
1. Insufficient lubricating oil: If the oil level is too low, the bearings at both ends of the screw rotor of the twin-screw extruder will lose lubrication during operation, resulting in severe wear of the bearings and frictional jamming (holding) of the male and female screws.
2. Bearing aging and wear. As the running time of the extruder goes on, the bearings of the main engine will inevitably wear out, which will lead to the increase of the axial and radial movement values of the screw. And the gap between the front and rear end faces changes. When the bearing wear and the main machine fit clearance exceed the allowable limit, the twin-screw extruder may have serious consequences.
3. Lubricating oil replacement problem. The quality of the oil used in the twin-screw extruder has a decisive impact on the performance of the oil-injected screw machine. Good oil has good oxidation stability, rapid separation, good foam cleaning, high viscosity, and good anti-corrosion performance. Lubricating oil There are too many impurities, including impurities in the oil, carbon deposits, coking, or when the engine is used for an extended period, it is more likely to cause the main engine to be stuck, so special screw oil must be used.
4. The air filter is blocked. The air filter is a component that filters out air dust and dirt, and the filtered clean air enters the screw rotor compression chamber for compression. Because the internal gap of the twin-screw extruder only allows particles within 0.015mm to be filtered out. If the air filter is clogged and damaged, a large number of particles larger than 0.015mm will enter the internal circulation of the screw machine, which will not only greatly shorten the service life of the oil filter and oil-gas separator filter element, but also cause a large amount of particles to directly enter the bearing cavity, which will accelerate the wear of the bearing and increase the rotor clearance. , the compression efficiency is reduced, and even the rotor is boring and stuck.
5. Oil filter clogging: Due to the serious clogging of the filter element, the pressure difference exceeds the tolerance limit of the bypass valve, and the bypass valve opens automatically. A large amount of dirt and particles will directly enter the main engine of the twin-screw extruder with the oil, causing serious consequences.
Application has become a crucial product for marketers, especially when it comes to brand building and engaging potential customers.
Boasting good reputation in the industry, Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. is the leading Application supplier, offering high quality and Application services for homes and enterprised all over the world. More info on TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. has been focusing on reaching the ideal profits.