- Bio Plastics Extruder
- Recycling Extruder
- Masterbatch Extruder
- Compounding Extruder
- Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastics Extruder
- Engineering Plastics Extruder
- TPE Thermoplastic Elastomers Extruder
- PVA Water Soluble Extruder
- PVC Cable Wire Material Extruder
- Spare Parts
- Auxiliary Machines
- Single Screw Extruder
- Two Stage Extruder
Talking about the matters needing attention in the working process of the twin-screw granulator
Nanjing Twin-Screw Information: Twin-screw pelletizers are mainly used to process all kinds of waste plastics. They are widely used in the waste plastics recycling industry and are very popular with related companies as plastic recycling processing machinery.
Next, the twin-screw extruder manufacturer, Tengda Machinery, will introduce the precautions during the working process of the twin-screw granulator to facilitate your further understanding.
1. When the twin-screw granulator is working, it needs to be watched by relevant staff, and it cannot be allowed to work automatically and unattended. Because you need someone to pay attention to the temperature changes of the fuselage at all times. It should be noted here that use clean hands to touch the sliver. If you feel that the sliver does not touch your hands, you need to immediately raise the temperature until the sliver touches your hands.
2. When the twin-screw granulator is used, it is also necessary to pay attention to the condition of the reducer. If the position of the reducer bearing feels burnt, or if you hear noise, you need to be in time To overhaul the reducer, it is necessary to add oil.
3. Touch the bearing parts at both ends of the bearing chamber of the main engine. If you feel hot, or there is noise, you need to stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. Even if the equipment is working normally, it needs to be filled with butter once a week, which can better make the equipment work normally and extend the service life of the equipment.
4. Operators who are more familiar with the use of twin-screw granulator, because they have rich work experience and are very familiar with the operating rules of the equipment, know the level of heating, understand The speed of the rotation speed is the same as understanding your own physical condition to understand the equipment, then you can deal with it according to different situations.
5. If the body of the twin-screw granulator is unstable when it is working, it is necessary to check whether the gap between the couplings is too tight at this time If it is too tight, it will affect the normal operation, and it needs to be adjusted in time. If the adjustment is appropriate, if it still does not operate normally, you need to contact professional maintenance personnel for processing.
When the twin-screw granulator is used, as long as it is operated properly and maintained, there will generally not be too many problems, so you can rest assured. When purchasing a twin-screw granulator, you need to find someone who knows the equipment to buy it, so that the quality of the purchased equipment is more guaranteed.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd., a leader in the Ru0026D and manufacturing of twin-screw extruders and twin-screw pelletizers, specializes in the research and development of various plastic processing and extrusion equipment And manufacturing, until turnkey project. The product series cover twin-screw extruder, twin-screw pelletizer, plastic extruder, plastic pellet machine, plastic pelletizer and supporting auxiliary equipment, etc.