- Bio Plastics Extruder
- Recycling Extruder
- Masterbatch Extruder
- Compounding Extruder
- Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastics Extruder
- Engineering Plastics Extruder
- TPE Thermoplastic Elastomers Extruder
- PVA Water Soluble Extruder
- PVC Cable Wire Material Extruder
- Spare Parts
- Auxiliary Machines
- Single Screw Extruder
- Two Stage Extruder
Twin-screw accessories: how to maintain the gearbox? This is how it should be repaired after damage!
The maintenance method of the gearbox of twin-screw accessories:
The gear box is a very important accessory during the operation of the twin-screw extruder. Its working status will have a great impact on the operation of the extruder, so how should it be maintained? Let's take a look at the introduction:
1. Check the wear of the gearbox
Remove the gear case cover and check the wear and meshing conditions of the working surfaces of the transmission reduction gears. If there are burrs or shallow pits on the meshing surfaces, use oil stone to smooth them; gears with serious wear should be prepared to purchase accessories for future use. Replace at next maintenance.
2. Check the wear condition of each bearing
Clean the bearings first, check whether there are cracks in the inner and outer sleeves; observe the idling noise and the size of the radial clearance, if no problems are found. You can add some grease to continue to use.
3. Check the cleanliness of the lubricating oil
Check whether the lubricating oil in the box is clean. If there are impurities or metal powder in the oil, filter and remove impurities in the lubricating oil, and then make up the amount of lubricating oil.
4. Install after cleaning
After cleaning and checking the parts in the box, install the box cover; add enough grease to each bearing part, replace the oil seal with a new one, and tighten the bearing cover. Clean the outside of the gear case to keep the equipment clean.
Restoration work on twin screw fittings:
If the twin-screw fitting is damaged, it needs to be repaired, so how should it be repaired? TENGDA Plastic Extruder Machine Manufacturers will introduce to you:
1. For the twisted screw, carefully check whether the barrel is seriously damaged. If the barrel can continue to be used, it should be considered according to the actual inner diameter of the barrel, and the outer diameter deviation of the new screw should be given according to the normal gap with the barrel. manufacture.
2. After the surface of the thread with reduced diameter of the worn screw is treated, it is thermally sprayed with wear-resistant alloy, generally thickened to 2-3 mm, and then ground to size. This method is generally repaired by professional screw and barrel manufacturers by spraying and processing.
3. Surfacing wear-resistant alloy on the threaded part of the worn screw. According to the degree of screw wear, surfacing welding is 1-2 mm thick, and then grinding the screw to size. This wear-resistant alloy is composed of materials such as C, Cr, Vi, Co, W and B, which increases the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of the screw. Professional surfacing factories have a high cost for this kind of processing, except for special required screws, they are rarely used.
4. Hard chrome plating on the surface can also be used to repair the screw. Chromium is also a wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant metal, but the hard chrome layer is easy to fall off.
The above is the maintenance method and repair work of the gearbox for twin-screw accessories introduced by TENGDA Plastic Extruder Machine Manufacturers. If you still have doubts, please contact us in time!
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. in the right situation can streamline the entire process, enabling your team to deliver higher quality work in a shorter amount of time.
TENGDA is the vital link in the supply chain, adding value with efficient and cost-effective service and solutions for our customers and our suppliers.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. can promise you that we never conceded on the quality standards of our products.
Application allows users to use in innovative ways that fit their individual needs, while at the same time providing cost-effective, reliable and user-friendly products.