Twin-screw extruder: precautions in the production process, and its operating specifications!
Precautions in the production process of twin-screw extruder:
1. The tension on the screw is unstable
There may be many places where the air pressure is used in the production workshop, which will cause the air pressure of the extruder air pump to fluctuate from time to time, which also makes the tension of the screw not constant, and because the take-up speed is constant, this makes the extruder The pulling force produced is also non-constant, which can cause the deviation of the outer diameter of the monofilament to be unable to be accurately controlled.
2. The vibration of the copper wire on the annealing wheel
This makes the copper wire be annealed in the state of sometimes loose and sometimes tight, the current density of annealing is sometimes high and sometimes small, and the strength of the copper wire at a higher speed is relatively low, so it is easy to cause the copper wire to spark on the annealing wheel , so that the surface of the copper wire is uneven in diameter due to the action of sparks.
3. The wear and tear caused by the long-term use of the main motor gearbox
This can cause a mismatch between the extrusion speed and the take-up speed, resulting in a thinning of the monofilament. Therefore, it is necessary to lubricate the screw well to prevent it from causing reverse friction on the wire during high-speed operation and thus making the wire thinner; adjust the tension of the wire so that the drawing stroke is always close to the annealing wheel.
Operating specifications of twin-screw extruder:
1. Before each start-up of the twin-screw extruder, check whether there are foreign objects in the barrel, the upper and lower sides of the hopper and the interior, check whether the fastening bolts in each part are loose, whether the safety cover is firm, and whether the position of each button switch is correct, and then press each Add enough lubricating oil to the lubricating parts, and do a good job in the cleaning and sanitation of the equipment.
2. Start the motor for driving the screw at low speed, and check whether the pointer of the ammeter of the main motor is swinging normally. If there is abnormal sound in the operation of the equipment or the screw is not running smoothly, stop the machine immediately and find the relevant personnel for maintenance.
3. The test run of the screw should not exceed 3 minutes. After everything is normal, install the mold and install the connecting bolts for the mold. Silicone oil or a layer of molybdenum disulfide should be applied before use to facilitate disassembly.
4. In the initial stage of feeding production, the screw should be operated at a low speed, and the feeding should be small and even. Check at any time whether there is any abnormality in the pointer swing of the working ammeter of the motor that drives the screw.
5. After the twin-screw extruder is put into normal production, the operator should always check the temperature change of the bearing. When checking the temperature of the motor and each bearing part, lightly touch the inspection part with the back of your finger.
The above are the precautions in the production process of the twin-screw extruder introduced by TENGDA Plastic Extruder Machine Manufacturers, as well as its operating specifications. If you want to know more, you can consult us at any time!
To that end, Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. has successfully built a solid foundation and infrastructure for Application manufacturing.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. offers a vast array of , and for all tastes and styles. When you want to kick your plastic extruder machine manufacturers up a notch, you want TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers!
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. provides professional , technology and human expertise clients need to find trusted answers. Go to TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers for answers.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. expects to reach the desired profits in the first year and does not anticipate serious cash flow problems.