Twin-screw granulator: Learn about the precautions for use and daily maintenance measures!
Have you ever used a twin-screw granulator? This is a device mainly used for filling, blending, modifying, adding, chlorinating, processing of polypropylene and superabsorbent resins for rubber, plastics and engineering resins. Because it is a relatively technical processing equipment, everyone still needs to pay attention when using and operating it. The purpose is also to process materials smoothly, so that production efficiency can be improved. Of course, daily maintenance measures cannot Less, so as to prolong the service life of the equipment, thereby reducing the production cost of the twin-screw granulator, is a very important task, let's take a look.
Precautions for the use of twin-screw granulator:
1. The main motor and the oil pump motor are electrically interlocked, that is, the oil pump motor does not start, the main motor cannot start; the main motor does not stop, the oil pump motor cannot stop.
2. The main motor and the feeding motor are electrically interlocked, that is, the main motor does not start, and the feeding motor cannot start; the main motor of the feeding motor does not stop, and the main motor cannot stop.
3. The main motor control cabinet has overcurrent protection, which has been set before leaving the factory. In addition, it also has a mechanical protection device, generally a nylon shear pin type safety coupling. When the design torque is exceeded, the shear pin is cut off and the transmission box stops working.
4. When the head pressure exceeds the set alarm value, the material pressure alarm signal light will be on and the machine will stop automatically.
5. It is strictly forbidden to bring any metal debris into the raw materials produced by users.
6. When the machine is running, it is strictly forbidden to use metal objects to clean the material at the opening of the cylinder.
7. Assembly and disassembly of pressure sensor and material temperature thermocouple. When there is material in the machine head, it must be heated, and the installation and disassembly can only be carried out after the material softens.
8. Please use demineralized water or distilled water for the circulating water of the cylinder cooling system.
9. The screw is only allowed to run at low speed (≤20r/min) to start, the idling time does not exceed 2 minutes, and the machine can gradually increase the speed after feeding and discharging from the head die hole.
Daily maintenance of twin-screw granulator:
1. Transmission system
1. Check the temperature rise of the motor and oil tank, whether the bearing is overheated locally, abnormal noise of the motor and gear, oil leakage, oil filter, radial runout of the spline shaft and the contact gap with the end surface of the screw.
2. Regularly clean the oil filter and remove the sedimented dirt at the bottom of the oil tank, and regularly add oil to the lubricating point.
3. New gear transmission box running“run-in”After that, new oil should be replaced, and new oil should be replaced every 4000 hours of operation in the future.
Check the smoothness of cooling water, temperature (generally ∠26°C), feeding conditions, cylinder temperature and pressure, and the wear and tear of the screw and cylinder.
3. Machine head
The size loss of the porous plate, the damage and corrosion of the flow channel surface, and whether there is clogging will affect the appearance and output of the product.
1. Check the operation conditions of the cooling water tank, vacuum pump, motor, etc., and check whether there is leakage in each sealing part.
2. During the use of the separation tank in the vacuum system, viscous matter will remain in the tank, so it needs to be stopped and cleaned regularly.
3. Cooling equipment and pipelines are required to be clean and free of suspended impurities in industrial soft water. The water filter and water tank should be checked and cleaned regularly, kept clean, and replaced with new water.
The above is the introduction of the precautions for the use of the twin-screw granulator and the daily maintenance work. When using the twin-screw granulator, you must pay attention to the above-mentioned matters to ensure the normal operation of the machine. At the same time, maintenance is also necessary. can not be less.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. has famous reputation in worldwide.
Reach us at TENGDA Extruder Machine Manufacturers. We'll always try to give you the BEST deal on . If we can't, we'll at least give you some hel pful advice. Please use our experience!
Latest technology and manufacturing equipment has improved the quality of Application.
Nanjing Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd. have significantly changed the way customers approach manufacturing. Application can still compete if we are willing to change the ways in producing.